|I am excited to announce the launch of our new SEO service and to support the launch I have written a 19 page ebook filled with SEO advice for small business owners.Originally I intended to provide the ebook to clients who signed up to the service however I felt this kind of information is too hard to find for the average small business so I have decided to make it available to all.The book is designed to support our SEO service in that it encourages small business owners to undertake some of the SEO tasks that aren’t included in our service (and goes through these tasks in detail). However I believe it will be very beneficial to any small business owner regardless of whether they are a client or not so please read it even if you don’t intend on utilising our SEO service and let me know what you think.
If you write a nice review I might put it on here (one of the backlink suggestions from the book). We will be announcing the winner of our 6 months worth of SEO competition shortly so stay tuned for that.I hope you enjoy the ebook.
If you are interested in more information about our SEO service please see our search engine domination page.
Leave a Reply
- The 5 day Microsoft detox February 16, 2012
- Forget focus December 8, 2011
- SEO case study month 1 – Link building and other tactics November 15, 2011
- 10 things I do to ensure I always have something to write about March 27, 2012
- A peek inside a simple website design April 11, 2012
- Juliet: This is a great post, thanks for sharing it with u...
- Mihai Alexandru: Thanks for the REPLY.You explained it very nice.Yo...
- Rod "Carl" Martin Jr: Hi Alex. Certainly hiring an SEO company to take c...
- Hythe: Some interesting techniques that could be implemen...
- Alex: Maybe the best option is to hire a SEO company to ...
adwords amber teething necklace apple authority a website designer blog blogging Business CMS competition content content management system content marketing conversion Ecommerce Facebook getting started Google images ipad joomla keywords magento marketing online shopping open source optimisation photos search engine optimisation sem seo SEO and Traffic seo case study small business Social Media traffic twitter usability web control room Website Design Website Design website design blog Website examples website starter guide wordpress
We are always happy to hear from people who are keen to contribute to our web design blog. For information on becoming a contributor and for a list of all past contributors please visit our contributors page.