If your business website has been affected by the Penguin 2.0 update, we can help you gradually regain your lost rankings.
Having helped many Australian businesses bounce back from the past Penguin updates,
we know what needs to be done and understand the current trends Google expects you to
follow if you want to rank organically.
Our process of helping you recover from the Penguin update includes:
- Analysis of your historic SEO activities
- Create a new SEO strategy to move forward
- On-page analysis of your website â€“ Audit the current content and clean-up the
content to remove any traces of duplicate content or keyword stuffing.
- Develop a new content marketing strategy
- Clean-up backlink profiles â€“ Identify any bad links and go through the painful
and long process of removing them
- Generate a diverse anchor link profile
- Submit re-consideration request to Google
Contact us today on 1300 78 20 23 to set up an obligation free consultation with our SEO experts.